Ipsos Research hires Quantitative Research Executive
Quantitative Research Executive will be responsible for managing and overseeing research projects to ensure high quality standards are maintained, deadlines are met and projects are completed within budget.
• Project management in all stages:
- Preparation of research proposals/costing, maintain client contact through the proposal stages to ensure maximization of success rate;
- Design and implementation of assigned projects, including development of all research instruments (questionnaire, field and DP instructions etc.);
- Reports preparation and presentations to the client.
• Account Management:
- Client service for assigned clients.
• University degree
• At least two years experience in market research;
• Good presentation skills;
• Knowledge of market research techniques;
• Analytical skills;
• Leadership and project management skills;
• Keen interest in business development and the ability to meet, present and sell to clients;
• Proficient level English (Speaking, Reading, Writing);
• Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Knowledge of statistical analysis software (SPSS, SAS etc.) is a plus
The candidates are invited to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org